This free event is open to all UCD students and staff and will include:
- The latest Melanoma research findings from Systems Biology Ireland, Charles Institute of Dermatology and Conway Institute researchers, with a microscope demonstration of what melanoma looks like up close.
- Information and guidance on how to look after your skin in the sun from the Irish Skin Foundation.
The Sun and your Skin
Dr. Patrick Ormond (Skin Cancer Expert and Consultant Dermatologist
@ George Moore Auditorium E0.08, 10 April,12 noon
- Also! A fun way to check your face for sun damage, courtesy of the Irish Cancer Society.
- Free sunscreen samples, courtesy of Bioderma, Elave, Eucerin and La Roche Posay
- Competitions with fabulous prizes!