South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital (SIVUH), Cork City, has announced an exciting line-up for its Dermatology Conference, Wednesday 9 January 2019.
For booking information please contact Julianne O’Callaghan, Senior Library Assistant: email@example.com
Outline of Conference Speakers & Topics:
- Welcome: Ms Ruth Lernihan, Director of Nursing
- Psychological Impact of Skin Disease: Dr Lisa Roche, SPR, Dermatology Dept.
- Varicose Eczema: Dr John Bourke, Consultant Dermatologist
- Eczema: Ms Breeda Bourke, CNS, Dermatology Dept.
- Contact Dermatitis and the Healthcare Worker: Ms Regina d’Arcy, Occupational Health Clinical Nurse Manager III
- Psoriasis: Ms Esther Hazelwood, CNS, Dermatology Dept.
- Management of Psoriatic Arthritis: Ms Noreen Walsh, Physiotherapist
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Dr Siobhan McCarthy, SPR, Dermatology Dept.
- Patient Experience
- Malignant Melanoma and Advances in Treatment: Dr Mary Bennett, Consultant Dermatologist
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer: Dr Kate Gleeson, Consultant Dermatologist
- Speaker from Cosmetic Camouflage Service
- Closing Address: Ms Brenda O’Brien, Nurse Practice Development Coordinator
“We at the South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital are committed to providing the highest quality service to all our patients in a friendly, safe and caring environment. “
“We endeavour to provide an effective, efficient service in a timely manner with equal access for all our patients. We aim to provide individual patient-centred care to each patient and their families and promote patient participation in their care. “
“We encourage good interpersonal relationships. We promote staff and service development through education, motivation and encouragement. We are committed to providing an effective learning environment for future health service staff.”
The Conference will be held at lecture room B10 @ Brookfield Health Science Complex, UCC Campus, Cork
And expects to offer NMBI Category 1 points.